Thursday, April 17, 2008

Day at the Museum

We spent a fun day at the Treehouse Museum in Ogden with Grandma Seal, Angie, Blake, and Jensen. It was cold and windy outside, so it was a perfect day to check out all the activities inside the museum. We spent two hours playing non-stop in all the exhibits. The boys had a blast! The marimbas and drums were a huge hit with all of them (To quote Daniel, "Monkeys on the drum, drum-didee, drum-didee, drum, drum, drum!"). The fire truck also had huge appeal, as did the ever-popular train tables. It was fun to watch the boys enjoying themselves so much. I also appreciate the time I get to spend with my mom and sister on these cousins outings!



1 comment:

Natalie said...

I love that place! We took all the kids there last week while the boys were off track! They always wish our house was like the Treehouse :)