Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Vacation Recap - Part 1

We had SO much fun on our family vacation to Newport Beach! We couldn't have asked for a better trip. The boys were incredibly good the whole time and had a ball with their cousins and grandparents. Of course one of the biggest highlights was the two days we spent in Disneyland and California Adventure. I'll start with some photos from there and post some other trip highlights later.
The boys loved the parades. They were especially fond of providing the pre-parade entertainment for everyone. They are quite the little dancers!

This was one of the most thrilling moments of the all of the parades for my car-loving boys.

Brothers make great ride buddies!

Daniel was an extremely intense little driver! Hands off the wheel, Dad!

Mom got to go on all the exciting rides...at least that's what James thought.

Daniel was VERY excited to go on a roller coaster. He's definitely his mother's son!

A cute shot of all the cousins. They are such good kids!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Looks like you had a great time, I didn't even know you were going there. I'm glad all went well!!!

Natalie said...

YEAH Amy - looks like you had a super vacation! I feel like I haven't seen or talked to you forever. Now we both have some great Disneyland photos to scrapbook - so let's get together :)