Thursday, September 18, 2008

10 Things I Love

I am completely, totally, hopelessly in love with this little boy! Ben is such a good little baby. I don't know if it is because I am a more experienced mom or because he is probably my last, or because he is just so easy to have around, but I am just thoroughly enjoying him! I've been taking note of all the little things that make newborns so sweet. Here's my top 10!
1. New baby scent...that yummy Johnson's Baby Lotion smell
2. The cute little squeaks and grunts he makes
3. Soft, downy baby fuzz that covers his body - so soft!
4. The way he curls up in a tiny ball, legs pulled to his chest
and arms tucked up around his chin
5. His bigs yawns and stretches
6. Examining his features to see what he got from Mommy and
what he got from Daddy
7. The way he instantly stops crying when I pick him up and
cuddle him close to me
8. Watching his brothers kiss and touch him - they can't get
enough of their baby brother
9. Staring into his big, wide eyes when he is awake and
wondering what angel thoughts he might be having
10. The amazing spirit he has brought into our family and
home. We love you Benson!

3 comments:

Brandee & Julie said...

Oh amy,
At least you know what it is like to be so overrun by boys. But luckily you make really cute boys. I love the tiny baby stage. It goes by way too fast.

Jenni said...

What cute kids you have. Ben is a cute baby and I think you are doing the same thing I did with Easton, thinking he might be your last you take notice of EVERYTHING!!! It won't go away, it is still happening with my "baby", although he doesn't think he is anymore:) You are a great mom and I can tell your boys love you as much as much as you love them.

Bill and Mandy Guidry said...

Newborns rule! I am loving this stage too. I am so entertained by just watching her. I am glad you are doing so well. Your boys are cute!