Here are just a few of the darling pictures of Ben that my friend Natalie took for me. I didn't have time to play around with them too much, but I wanted to post a few of my favorites. I'll probably add more later. There is nothing quite like a newborn with all their wrinkles, soft skin, and tiny little parts!
8 comments:
What gorgeous pictures of Ben!! and what a cute Blog. I sure miss James in primary! He could always put a smile on my face. Tell him Sister Graham says HI
And they get big too fast!
What a beautiful baby! Those pictures are amazing!
So cute I love all of their wrinkles and soft skin cute pics!!! Darling boys!
I got to your blog from Bonnie's!! I hope you don't mind me taking a peek. I love all your sweet baby pictures. It sure makes me baby hungry. Good thing I have a two year old and a 4 year old that help me remember that they don't stay babies forever. You have a beautiful family and Max talks about James quite a bit.
Amy! Congrats! Ben is beautiful. Someday we need to hook up again when I am in Utah.
He is so good looking. I really think him and Hallee will have to date when they grow up!!
Those are fantastic photos. What a talented friend and a beautiful baby!
Post a Comment