Thursday, October 30, 2008

Brotherly Love

I was on the phone this afternoon when I heard James and Daniel giggling hysterically in the other room. I thought, "Wow...they are having fun. I can actually have a phone conversation in peace." I should have been thinking, "What in the world are they up to???" Because this is what I found when I went into the family room....
Poor Ben! Who knew his brothers would include him in their "play" so soon! Incredibly, Ben slept through the entire thing, even the part when I pried the stickers off his eyelashes. I suppose he's been officially broken in by his brothers now. He is one tough little guy!

8 comments:

Sherice said...

That is hilarious!! Ya, I've learned quiet is not always good ;) Ben looks pretty cute all decked out in stickers! I'm glad the experience wasn't too traumatizing for him. These poor #3's...I'm afraid they're in for it. Oh well...they're loved.

Brian Kinne said...

OHHH that made me laugh really hard, not at the expense of Ben of course!! I have learned sometimes if they are not fighting they are probably doing something they shouldn't be. That is priceless I am so glad you took the picture!!

Alicia said...

oopps sorry I was logged into Brians acct.

Jenni said...

OK, that made me giggle, what a trooper Ben is and is going to have to be!!! Your boys are so cute and very creative!

Syphus Circus said...

Ha ha ha...the same thing happened to Luke the other day with Halloween stickers, only I was in the kitchen with all of them and I just wasn't paying enough attention. Brotherly love--yes indeed!

Angie said...

Poor Ben!! I'm laughing out loud though....so stinkin' funny!

Brandee & Julie said...

Thanks for the laugh. That picture sums up life with all boys. That has to be one of the funniest pictures I have ever seen! The nice part about having two older brothers, Ben will be able to handle his own! So cute!

Kelli said...

That is soooo CUTE!!! You know Stockton and Ky would do something like that.