Saturday, January 10, 2009

Whistle a Happy Tune

Since I tend to be the family photographer and I'm sort of out of commission right now, our blog posts will be slim on photos for a while. But I still want to keep up to date on some of the fun things going on in our family. Yes, family life does go on even when the Mom is sidelined!

Recently, James learned an impressive trick. He practiced and practiced until he mastered the art of whistling! He is quite proud of himself. I've dubbed him "Whistling Willy". He is constantly whistling and you always know where he is in the house...just follow the sound. I think it has almost become an unconscious habit. It seems to match his happy personality. The only thing that might put a damper on things is another "first" - James has his first loose tooth! It looks like it is ready to come out any day now, which might temporarily disrupt his whistling career. Until then, if you hear a little whistle, you'll know James is nearby!

4 comments:

Alicia said...

So cute he showed me his new talent on Sunday such a cute boy. I hope you are doing well!!

Brandee & Julie said...

How cute! My boys are still trying to master that. And they will be totally impressed when he loses a tooth!

Syphus Circus said...

You've got such handsome boys...we really need to get all of our little men together. Oh they would have so much fun!

Kelli said...

What a cute little boy!! Oh yes, I have heard him whistle many times. In fact the other day he said, "um, excuse me Kelli. Do you want to hear me whistle?". What a cute kid. Hope you are feeling better!!