This space is dedicated to the musings and mullings of the Mullins Family. We hope to keep you posted on our life, share our thoughts and observations, and make you smile along the way.
Friday, September 11, 2009
Kill the Beast
Do you know the perfect recipe for imagination? Just take six little boys, give them a crazy assortment of costumes, and throw in a big, black dog behind the neighbor's fence. The result is an exciting adventure of monumental proportions. Courage and bravery abound as the fearless warriors hunt down the wild BEAST. They stealthily stalk him in the enchanted forest. Weapons flash in the bright sunlight and whoops of glee ring out through the air as the beast is vanquished. The heroes return with swords raised in glory and honor. What a magnificent day!
Can I just tell you how much I love these little boys? It doesn't get any better. I will be sad when the imagination fades and gives way to "big boy" stuff. For now, we just enjoy the magic!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Absolutely love it! And don't worry you have many good years left. A certain 11 yr old I'm fond of and a 12 yr. old buddy were having wand duels in backyard yesterday casting spells on anything that moved.
That was pretty funny... I love them too, what a great bunch of kids to grow up with!!! We will have to label the pictures while we still remember who was who.
That will always be one of my greatest memories of these boys. What an amazing childhood!!
I love reading your stories. Your boys are so fun!!
Post a Comment