This space is dedicated to the musings and mullings of the Mullins Family. We hope to keep you posted on our life, share our thoughts and observations, and make you smile along the way.
Okay, so Wade and I are laughing are guts out right now! HILARIOUS!!!
Grandma wants to know, "Are you for real? How come you've been hiding your talents for so long?"All of us on the east coast have tears in our eyes from laughing so hard! That is terrific!
That's great! I love it!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Okay, so Wade and I are laughing are guts out right now! HILARIOUS!!!
Grandma wants to know, "Are you for real? How come you've been hiding your talents for so long?"
All of us on the east coast have tears in our eyes from laughing so hard! That is terrific!
That's great! I love it!
Post a Comment