We stumbled into some type of community celebration in Chinatown. I have no idea how many firecrackers they set off. We suspect they have a lot of celebrations there...nothing draws the tourists in quite as fast!
A couple of shots of Art as we walked along Fisherman's Warf. We walked our feet off all weekend. It was great to be in close proximity to everything we wanted to do and see.
Can't have a trip to S.F. without riding the cable cars. We took three different trips up and down the city taking in the sites and learning a bit of the history.
We had to include this classic picture from a museum we visited. David M. - this one is for you!
We had a wonderful weekend together. We came home feeling rejuvinated and refreshed (and singing all the songs from Wicked...at least I am!) The boys had a ball with Grandma and Grandpa Seal. I think they had as much fun on their "vacation" as we did.
4 comments:
Welcome back! Your trip looks fun and refreshing. A little R&R does wonders for moral.
I'm not sure I WANT to know what the Belly Dancer does?! Great sign. Thanks for sharing.
No, it doesn't get much better than that. I'm so glad you guys broke away, and had a great time. It is always good to get that time together. Nic and I are going this weekend, for the first time in forever. We're way excited!
What a fun time for you two. Couple vacations need to happen much more often than they do - I can attest to that :) Glad you guys had a great time!
Post a Comment