Cute little Ben is talking up a storm these days. I am amazed at how quickly his vocabulary is growing. He speaks in a lot more "super phrases" (i.e. whole sentences he mushes together as one word). We hear a lot of "I'll get it" and "There it is" and "Where'd it go?" It makes him sound so grown up!
Ben has a notoriously short fuse when he gets frustrated. His patience level is almost non-existent when he can't get what he wants. Consquently, some of the most freqent words around our house are "stuck" "broke" "fix it" and "HELP" (imagine it being screamed at 100 decibels for about 20 seconds)
Ben also has a few of his very own words for things that I absolutely love. My favorites are:
"KiKi" - his beloved blanket
"Ba-Ga" - used synonymously for Grandma and Grandpa
"CooCoos" - any kind of cookies
"Nah-bich" - ice cream sandwich
"Coo-Doos" - sunglasses (because of course he looks like a Cool Dude when he wears them!)
So cute!!!
2 comments:
I wish my sunglasses made me a Coo
Doo as cool as Ben!
You definitely made up for no pictures at the zoo with this post! I love it! This is what I love about blogging. It's like a scrapbook of important people and moments in your life...that you get to share with all your friends and family with just the click of a mouse! What a sweet post!
Post a Comment