Thanks to Grandpa and Grandma Seal, we had a great family Lagoon Day with the cousins. Our boys have longed to go to "Ma-Goon" - we heard about almost every time we drove by. I think it lived up to all of their hopes and dreams! We quickly learned a few things:
James truly IS afraid of heights. The "Ladybug Bop" is terrifying - just ask the lady who helplessly watched poor James sob hysterically while I enjoyed the ride in oblivion.
Being a daredevil and short is a lousy combination. Just ask Daniel. Even thick-soled sneakers didn't give him the extra inches he needed to ride the cool stuff. The "Puff the Little Dragon" roller coaster in Kiddieland will have to do for now.
Almost-two-year-olds DO NOT like being taken off of their favorite rides. Do not interrupt Ben when he is on a joy ride in the kiddie cars. His idea of heaven would be an endless loop on that silly ride!
But most importantly, everything is much more fun when shared with your wonderful Grandma and your awesome cousins! It really was a great day.
3 comments:
Looks like it was so fun! I'm glad our boys were able to go, but sad that we couldn't.
Lagoon has to be one of my favorite childhood traditions. I thrived on fast rides that took your breath away. I loved that we always went as a family. How fun for your kids to go with their cousins.
That is so great! My kids call is "The Goon" - which I wont' correct because it is so stinkin' cute! Glad I have been seein' more of ya - missed ya :)
Post a Comment