He was quite distraught over the whole incident, even after I explained that little boys can go in either one, depending on whether Mommy or Daddy takes them. That seemed to appease him for now, but I am just waiting for the real confusion to settle in when he starts to pick up on gender difference in greater detail. (That has already started to some degree...Just ask Grandma Seal about James' observation about certain features she has that are "just like Mommy's!"
This space is dedicated to the musings and mullings of the Mullins Family. We hope to keep you posted on our life, share our thoughts and observations, and make you smile along the way.
Sunday, December 24, 2006
Gender Dilemma
He was quite distraught over the whole incident, even after I explained that little boys can go in either one, depending on whether Mommy or Daddy takes them. That seemed to appease him for now, but I am just waiting for the real confusion to settle in when he starts to pick up on gender difference in greater detail. (That has already started to some degree...Just ask Grandma Seal about James' observation about certain features she has that are "just like Mommy's!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment