Sunday, May 06, 2007

Happy Birthday!

Today is Dad's 60th birthday. I could list 60 things we love about him, but that would make for a very long blog! Instead, I will just say that he is a wonderful father and the best grandpa we could ask for! We hope this day is special and that he knows how much he is loved.

My mom managed to pull off a fun surprise yesterday. She arranged for a party at the Willow Creek Country Club. Though he suspected something was up, I don't think he expected the crowd of people standing on the golf course ready to release green balloons into the air in a 60 balloon salute! It was great fun. The grandkids will definitely remember this day. We hope Grandpa does too!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a wonderful surprise. Mom pulled it off. It was great to see all my friends, but the best part was seeing my "little friends" (the grandkids). What a wonderful family I have! Thanks!