
Happy Birthday Daniel!!! Our big two-year-old! I can't believe how fast time has flown by. Daniel was very excited to pick out his own pumpkin cupcakes to share with James and Cousin Blake.

Our Sugar King was in heaven. He savored every mouthful of the yummy frosting!

He wasn't so sure about opening presents at first. I think he was so fascinated by the Sesame Street wrapping paper that he didn't want to rip it. But with a little help from James and Blake, he discovered what was inside...Thomas stuff! After that, he had no trouble digging into his presents.

Three happy little boys spent the evening choo-chooing away with the newest Thomas additions. We sure love you Daniel. We hope you had a great birthday!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday to Anna's twin brother! He is so cute. I hope he had a great day!
Happy Birthday Daniel! It doesn't seem that long ago that Danny & Sadie were being born! Two is such a fun age!
We love the terrific twos at our house! He is just as yummy as that cupcake!
A big thank you to Daniel for letting Blake come to his party! I'm glad he had the chance to spend time with his cousins. Thanks again for watching him!!!
Post a Comment