Saturday, October 13, 2007

Sick of sick

It seems that our house has resembled sick bay these days. We have not been able to shake the bug that has pestered our family for more than two weeks. Daniel started it all with the yucky throw-up flu just before we left for St. George (of course!). While in St. George he managed to share it with Blake, Grandpa, and Grandma - SORRY! We got home and thought we were over it. Then James came down with the achy bug ("Mom, my whole body is falling apart!!!") just as Art and I were supposed to leave for Midway for our anniversary get away. Such timing!! He survived, and I breathed a sigh of relief, thinking that Mommy and Daddy managed to escape. Not so fast. I have spent the last three days feeling TERRIBLE. I think my whole body is falling apart too. It is miserable, especially when you are the mom who has to take care of everyone else. Thankfully, Art has been a trooper. He has stepped in and taken over so I can rest. The only problem is that now he will probably get sick too!. Will it ever end??? Tis the season I guess...

2 comments:

Angie said...

Hope you get feeling better soon! You guys have had enough sickness at your house to last you the rest of the season. How miserable!!

court seal said...

Amy,
I am sorry you have all been sick. Not fun!