Thursday, July 31, 2008

Another Prayer to Remember


I know I've posted several cute prayer stories in the past, but I couldn't help posting this one as well. I love listening to my boys say their prayers at night. They are so cute! We never know what will come out of their mouths, but we know it always comes from their hearts.

 
Last night this is what James included in his prayer:
"Help us to love the earth, and please bless the guys who are up in space checking out all the stuff that is out there. Bless them that no meteors will crash into them."
Not sure what prompted that request, but it sure made me smile. Art and I both peeked up at the same time and had to surpress a giggle. Just another one of the sweet, funny things from my boys that I never want to forget!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

That is way to cute! I love all the wonderful things kids say. It sure was great to see you the other night. I can't believe how long it has been.

Jenni said...

so cute... i love little prayers, i will be sad when they are gone!!!

Kelli said...

HOw cute!! Thanks for letting me come over and chill with you in the back yard today. It is always great to be miserably pregnant with someone else. You are always fun to talk to.

The Seare Family said...

Amy, Your blog is great! I am excited to be able to keep updated on you guys! Your boys are so very cute! Your Mom and Wendy were telling me about this cute prayer story. What a cute little guy, how sweet.

Sherice said...

Amy! That is adorable. James makes me smile every time I see him. He is a very intelligent little man :) And I hear CONGRATULATIONS are in order!! I bet you are SO happy to have that beautiful baby here and out of your tummy!! Way to go! I'll have to get details later!