Thursday, August 21, 2008

Photos of Ben

Here are just a few of Ben's first pictures. We'll post later and give a few more details. But for now, we wanted to give you a peek at our sweet boy! We are home now and enjoying this little guy so much. More to come...





5 comments:

Leezy Lindsey said...

He is so cute! There isn't anything sweeter than a newborn!

Angie said...

Oh my, he does look just like James! I see all Mullins in him for sure. He's a keeper!!

Manzanafam said...

Welcome baby Ben! We're thrilled he is here safe and sound. Looks like he is going to be a daddy's boy. Good thing he has the proper attire...Congratulations!

Wendy, David, Kara, and Dylan

Jenny said...

So cute! I'm so happy he's finally here!

Jenni said...

I am so excited for you guys. Bobbie sent the message to my phone.. Congratulations and he is a pretty darn cute kid, so are the others!!!