Now that the floor is down, we (which means Art doing all the work and me just directing it all!) are painting. Anyone who has had any experience with me and paint colors knows what a daunting task that is. I CAN'T decide on paint colors to save my life. I always change my mind, second-guess myself, and end up sending Art to Home Depot way too many times. You can see the patchwork of paint on the wall. But you can't see the bullets of sweat on my forehead as I am forced to make a decision. Even know, after paint is purchased, primer on the walls, and the project well under way, I am looking at the patchwork and thinking maybe I chose the wrong color for the trim. Aaahhhh! The stress of it all! Any suggestions? Where's Wendy's eye for decor when I need it!
This space is dedicated to the musings and mullings of the Mullins Family. We hope to keep you posted on our life, share our thoughts and observations, and make you smile along the way.
Friday, February 09, 2007
The Den Project - Part II
Now that the floor is down, we (which means Art doing all the work and me just directing it all!) are painting. Anyone who has had any experience with me and paint colors knows what a daunting task that is. I CAN'T decide on paint colors to save my life. I always change my mind, second-guess myself, and end up sending Art to Home Depot way too many times. You can see the patchwork of paint on the wall. But you can't see the bullets of sweat on my forehead as I am forced to make a decision. Even know, after paint is purchased, primer on the walls, and the project well under way, I am looking at the patchwork and thinking maybe I chose the wrong color for the trim. Aaahhhh! The stress of it all! Any suggestions? Where's Wendy's eye for decor when I need it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've always thought that "color coordination" was over-rated. Just put any old colors together and if you wait long enough, the strange combination will become the "in thing". I have never found two pieces of clothing that can't be worn together (as long as your wife doesn't see you leaving the house).
Post a Comment