Thursday, February 08, 2007

Shopping List

During dinner last night, James told us, out of the blue, "Hey, tomorrow let's go buy a dog and a baby sister!" Sure - we'll just put that on the list right next to "milk" and "bread". I asked him where we should go to buy them and he logically responded: "The Dog Store and the Baby Store." Oh if only it were that easy.....

4 comments:

Leezy Lindsey said...

When I first saw your choice of picture I couldn't imagine what your post was going to be about! It goes with it perfectly!

If only there was a baby store...

Angie said...

Could you ask James for me where the Baby Store is located? If only I had thought of this sooner....

The Mullins said...

Have you asked if there are any babies in stock at Babies R Us?

Angie said...

I'll check there asap!!!