Wednesday, September 05, 2007

First Day

Here is James on his very first day of preschool. He was SO excited to wear his new backpack that I could hardly get him to hold still for a picture. James will be going to Miss Connie's class at Performance Preschool on Tuesdays and Thursdays. School was a definite hit. In his words, "I got to sit by the far away Emily (our friend Emily Steed who lives in our old neighborhood). I played with yellow play dough. We played in Miss Connie's backyard until she ringed her bell and we got 3 beans when we went inside." But his most frequently repeated phrase afterwards was, "I love school!" I think he is off to a great start!

Here is James AFTER his first day of school. I just couldn't resist taking this picture. He was one tired little boy!

3 comments:

court seal said...

How cute is that? I'm glad he liked school. We are lucky that our kids like going to school...and they aren't the ones clinging to our legs crying!

Angie said...

I can't believe he is in preschool already! What a handsome guy!

Anonymous said...

I need James to teach Emily how to take a nap after preschool! Her mother would really appreciate it :)