
James and Daniel wanted to get in on a little football action with their dad during the Super Bowl (which, by the way, James was convinced would be won by the Jazz). On their own, they decided they needed to be properly attired for the sport, so they went and found some gear to wear!

The bike helmets and elbow and knee pads were pretty creative, but I especially loved the Fruit of the Loom uniform James was sporting! Do you think this style will catch on in the NFL any time soon?

The boys lining up to catch the football from their QB dad. Notice their highly athletic stances! I can tell Daddy is going to be having some football lessons with them once the weather warms up a bit!
2 comments:
My brother-in-law also thought the Jazz would win - LOL. I totally love the helmets - they are the cutest!
Ang told me that you are prego. Congrats! I'm hoping for a girl for you although your boys are super cute! I hope you get feeling better. I'm feeling the same so I feel for you, it's the pits! Ashley
Post a Comment