My boss Jeff has a couple of ponds on his property and I was invited to take the boys on an fishing outing. Daniel and I were fishing and we caught his first trout. Turns out to be a 26 inch 7lb rainbow. We had a good time. James landed one just smaller with Andy’s help but we threw it back. Neither boy would really get close to the fish. It was pretty funny. It was a fun day for me and the boys after work. ----Art



3 comments:
If I hadn't seen the pictures, I would say this was a typical fish tale. That looks more like a small whale.
Nice Fish Tale!!! Jason was really impressed with the size of that fish! Keep up the great work Daniel...ha ha!
That is sooo cool that Art is getting the boys into his favorite hobby. I can't believe how big that fish was. Way to go Daniel!!
Post a Comment