As a mother of three sons, I imagine this is just the first of MANY seasons of sports of all kinds. It was a great beginning. James had a ball, Art was a wonderful sport to be the coach, Ben and I had fun watching, and Daniel is just itching to start playing, too!
This space is dedicated to the musings and mullings of the Mullins Family. We hope to keep you posted on our life, share our thoughts and observations, and make you smile along the way.
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Soccer Season One - Sweet Success!!!
James ended his first soccer season with a bang...or more correctly, two goals! The excitement on his face and the fist pump into the air said it all. Of course, I didn't catch either of those moments on film. I did, however, get some classic "James" shots.
I love this shot! He really learned to hustle after the ball.
I think that next to calling the ball out of bounds (we have a future referee on our hands), drop kicking the ball is his favorite skill.
The mighty Tiger Dragons with Coach Mullins.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah for soccer. Funny you would post this since I saw a boy on Saturday at Emily's soccer game that I was so sure was James - I actually called out his name. So he's got a twin out there ;)
Looks like you have been up to fun times!!! Thanks to Art for being a GREAT coach... Jaron LOVED it and is looking forward to next year already.
Post a Comment