Thursday, April 26, 2007

Playing is hard work!

It was a beautiful day today and our neighborhood was bursting with children riding their bikes, drawing on the cement with chalk, digging in the dirt, and chasing each other on the grass. James was out in the thick of it all. Of course Daniel didn't want to be left out, so he ran as fast as his little legs could carry him as he tried to keep up with the big kids. I don't think he stopped moving the entire morning. I finally brought the boys in for lunch. Daniel wasn't in his chair more than five minutes before I turned to find him peacefully snoozing in his yogurt. All that fun completely wore him out!


2 comments:

Leezy Lindsey said...

That is one of the cutest things I have ever seen!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! Kate has done that a few times and I just laugh! Those pictures of your boys in their ties are to die for. They are so adorable. I didn't know you went to Hawaii! I am very jealous!