
As we got the boys ready for church today, I was excited to put James in his cute new shirt and tie. This is the first time (at least in his memory) that he's worn a tie. We made quite a big deal about it and he was thrilled to be just like his daddy. The fact that his new tie is yellow (his FAVORITE color...just ask him what color his hair is!) added to the excitement of it all. Well, in the midst of all the raving about how handsome James looks, Daniel decided he was being left out. He adamantly insisted...yes, he can communicate VERY well...that he needed a tie too. I rummaged through boxes of clothes until I was able to find a tiny clip-on tie for him to wear. He was delighted to be one of the "boys"! Despite the fact that he wouldn't let us do up his top button so his tie was hanging sort of funny, I think he looked pretty snazzy!

James, in a moment of brotherly love, put his arm around Daniel. Daniel was having none of that. Hands off!! He might want to wear a tie just like his big bro, but that was about as far as the "togetherness" was going for him. They are just cute little buggers!!!
1 comment:
They both look so cute! Actually, I should say handsome!
Post a Comment