These books have been fun projects for me and I love seeing my kids pour over them (even if James is highly unimpressed by the fact his mom's name is on the cover). Thanks for all the support that friends and family have shown. I have received a lot of great feedback. I appreciate it so much!!!
This space is dedicated to the musings and mullings of the Mullins Family. We hope to keep you posted on our life, share our thoughts and observations, and make you smile along the way.
Monday, August 06, 2007
It's here!!!
These books have been fun projects for me and I love seeing my kids pour over them (even if James is highly unimpressed by the fact his mom's name is on the cover). Thanks for all the support that friends and family have shown. I have received a lot of great feedback. I appreciate it so much!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wahoo! Another church book for Blake! I must say that these books keep him entertained for 15-20 minutes during sacrament meeting (which is a long time span for us).
I'll be sure to inform all my friends in my ward. Several of them have your other books and love them!
That's great! I can't wait to go pick it up! What a fun thing to be involved with Amy! And your so good at it!
Congratulations. This might even keep me awake in Church.
Amy,
That is so great! I can't wait to buy it. Congrats!
Post a Comment