Tuesday, November 07, 2006

My Claim to Fame


What's a blog for if you can't brag a little?! Usually I reserve bragging rights for my children and my husband, but this time I am putting myself in the spotlight for just a second. :)

Most of you know that I have been working on a few book projects with Covenant Book. I'm so excited to announce that my second book is officially on store shelves! Just in time for Christmas. You too can be the proud owner of an Amy Mullins original! It is not exactly an academic masterpiece or an award-worthy sample of literature. I don't anticipate that it will become a timeless classic gracing the shelves of every home in America. But hey - it's still something I am proud to have accomplished. It will be a fun little legacy to leave my kids and grandkids. And who knows? Maybe it will open doors that will allow me to someday become the next Dr. Suess!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting! These are good things to brag about! I can't wait to buy your new book. I have to tell you that Sadie loves "I'm Reverent When." It's just about the only thing that keeps her reverent during church!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to read it! Blake too loves "I'm Reverent When" so much that it is often the book of choice he takes to bed with him at night!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Amy! Dad and I are so proud of your publishing accomplishments. We love your drive to try new things. Now we have two wonderful daughters who are published. Keep going Wendy and Amy...............