
As a follow-up to my earlier post today (and as a result of subsequent events of the day) I just had to post this list. These are the top 10 non-toy related messes I have encountered this week. What busy little boys I have!
1. Body art skillfully drawn with a hot pink highlighter (James)
2. Three rolls of toilet paper partially or completely unrolled (Daniel)
3. One nearly new box of baby wipes yanked out one by one (Daniel)
4. Puddles resulting from potting training mishaps discovered in various places (James)
5. Scalp massage/facial performed with various toiletries (See post below)
6. Entire container of fish food spilled on the carpet (See post below)
7. Contents of garbage can removed, shredded, and scattered in the den (Daniel)
8. Pancake syrup meticulously smeared over every inch of the counter top (James)
9. Trail of paperclips, rubber bands, and staples from the desk to the bedroom (James)
10. Feminine Hygiene products - enough said! (Daniel)
1 comment:
Good thing toddlers are so cute or they wouldn't live very long!
Post a Comment